This challenge is hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf.
I am using the term “ARC” loosely here in the name of this challenge. I will go over what reading material qualifies for this challenge below.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the monthly wrap-up post on Jamie’s blog.
- Audio, eBooks, and bound books count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Create a sign up post and link to the linky below.
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012.
- Crossover challenges is ok
There are four levels:
- The Mini ARC Challenge – Read 4 ARC’s.
- The “Fun Size” ARC Challenge – Read 10 ARC’s.
- The Jumbo Size ARC Challenge – Read 20 ARC’s.
- The Mega size ARC Challenge – Read 21+ ARC’s.
NOTE: You may UPGRADE your challenge but you can NOT DOWNGRADE your challenge.