Level I – Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II – Read 10 books
Level III – Read 15 books
Level IV – Read 20 books
Level V – Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
My Level – Level III
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
6. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8. Poison Study by Maria V.Snyder
9. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
11. The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
12. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
13. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
14. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
15. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor